10 Taylor Swift Facts That You Didn’t Know
Taylor Swift, with blue eyes and blond hair, the winner of over 200 awards including seven Grammy Awards, six Country Music Association Awards, 16 American Music Awards, and 22 Billboard Music Awards, is the first ever country singer to win an MTV Video Music Award.
- Swift wrote “Lucky You,” her first song when she was just 12 years old. She wrote the song after learning to play three guitar chords from a visiting computer repairman.
- In her song “Out of the Woods,” she leaves a message for the famous singer Harry Styles, whom she dated from October 2012 to January 2013. As of the date of writing, she is expected to write another awesome break-up song, as she broke up with Scottish DJ and record producer Calvin Harris in May 2016. She dated Harris for over 15 months and the duo were even ranked as the highest-paid celebrity couple in 2015.
- She was offered the role of Rosemary in the 2014 movie “The Giver” just a week after her Los Angeles concert. The film makers, who watched her perform decided to offer the role. However she was not aware of their presence in the audience.
- In “Bad Blood,” her character “Catastrophe” was actually named after her love for cats.
- It was after attending a LeAnn Rimes concert that she was inspired to become a country singer. However, Dolly Parton, Shania Twain, Patsy Cline are also her influences, along with her grandmother who was professional opera singer.
- Swift kept “The 1989 World Tour” a secret and decided to surprise her fans the day after she finished the tour on the 13 of December which was her 26 birthday.
- She met her ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, in the sets of the 2010 movie “Valentine’s Day” whom she dated from October to December 2009. The duo actually dated in the movie, though Lautner was initially rumored to play the love interest of Anne Hathaway.
- It was reported that Swift dated Lucas Till, who played the role of Travis Brody in the movie “Hannah Montana: The Movie,” till September 2009.
- Her song “Teadrops On My Guitar” was for a boy, with whom she fell in love in her high school. However the guy saw her as a very good friend.
- Her favorite number is 13, which can be seen clearly written in her right hand for every show on her Fearless as well as Speak Now tours. She had the number written on her right hand even in her very first scene in the movie “Valentine’s Day.”