The Bachelor Season 24 Episode 5: With 6 Women Gone, Who Is Left In The Intensifying Drama?
Well, with every passing week, the drama in ABC’s “The Bachelor” seems to be hitting a whole new level, and claiming it as drama overkill is certainly an understatement.
And Episode 5 is nothing short when it comes to drama, especially with 6 contestants sent packing, in two rose ceremonies, a modeling gig, and not to forget the exceptional drama.
Warning: This post contains spoilers from The Bachelor Season 24 Episode 5.
Week 5 of “The Bachelor” Season 24 started with the elimination of Alayah Benavidez, with whom Bachelor Peter claims to have felt a strong connection from night one. However, he decided to let her go, as he did not want to have her face any more of the drama. But, why bring her back, only to send her again, that too this fast?
“This is a little too much and I don’t want to put you through any more of this,” Weber says. “I think it’s probably time to say goodbye.”
Before heading home, she apologized to Peter, while walking hand in hand with him, saying “It’s too much. I’m sorry that I made this so hard for you.”
He then again sends of three women packing in the first rose ceremony – Deandra, Kiarra and Savannah. This was followed by a group date, after which the contestants took part in a photo shoot. Victoria F. successfully comes out as the winner to be featured on the cover of the magazine with Peter.
After some even bigger twists and drama involving Tammy and Kelsey, it was time for the roses again. And this time, it was Lexi and Shiann who will not continue on the show any more.
Before leaving the show, Shiann does warn Peter that sometimes what he’s seeing from some contestants is actually not the real personality of them.
So, now at the end of Feb. 3 episode, who is left in the show –
- Hannah Ann, 23-year-old model from Tennessee
- Kelley, 27-year-old attorney from Illinois
- Kelsey, 28-year-old professional clothier from Iowa
- Madison, 23-year-old foster parent recruiter from Alabama
- Mykenna, 22-year-old fashion blogger from Canada
- Natasha, 31-year-old event planner from New York
- Sydney, 24-year-old retail marketing manager from Alabama
- Tammy, 24-year-old house flipper from New York
- Victoria F., 25-year-old medical sales representative from Virginia
- Victoria P., 27-year-old nurse from Louisiana