10 Best Quotes From ‘The Originals’ That Will Stick With Us Forever
“The Originals,” what initially started as a spin-off of the most popular TV series, became more with every season, having its fair share of emotional, crazy and epic moments. “The Originals” connected with the audience in totally another level, especially with the central theme of family, and values of relationships. In fact, it perfectly makes sense as the series is all about the first ever vampire family – Mikaelson family. And let’s not forget the actors who made sure that we get hooked to the series.
Be it Klaus or Elijah or Hayley or Davina or Rebekah, every character had impacted or let’s say imprinted themselves in the minds of the die-hard fans, with their words and sometimes just expression. And when it comes to their words, even years after the show ended, we remember it as if we heard them say just now. So, here’s a list of quotes from “The Originals” that none of the fans will ever forget in their lifetime.
- Always, forever. Family above all. – Elijah.
- In every moment a choice exists. We can cling to the past or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us. Such an uncertain future may call for even more uncertain allies. Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not. The question is will you control it, or will it control you? – Klaus.
- Every family has a legacy, and this is mine. I intend to fight for always and forever, even if it destroys me. – Hope.
- Come back with me. We’ll take it one step at a time. And if anything makes you uncomfortable, you tell me and we stop. And when it comes time to open up, I’ll go first because I don’t run. And I don’t scare easy. Your secrets are my secrets and your demons my demons. You will never have to fight them alone. I promise you that. – Jackson Kenner to Hayley.
- Because you wished it. Because what is important to you is important to me. What make you happy makes me want to keep you so. What scares you, I want to tear apart. – Klaus to Camille.
- Family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice. My entire life I have longed for what you have. It is better to at least glimpse it facing death than run forever and know nothing of family. – Freya.
- Let’s make one thing clear, you’ll never have this – loyalty. You can’t buy it, you can’t own it, you can’t force it, it comes only out of love and respect for the people who believe in you. – Marcellus.
- Before you were born, I was a very different creature. I was cruel, I was mean and I would revel in the terror which I inspired in others. But Hope, from the moment I saw you, I wanted nothing more than to be worthy of being your father. But I’m afraid, without you, I’ll return to the darkness. So, I need you. I need you to fight. – Klaus to Hope.
- Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty; that’s power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity years ago, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created in this person, before me someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us. – Elijah to Klaus.
- What’s more important is not who you’re siding with but who you’re siding against. – Rebekah.